Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

I'm throwing my 5 stars at the screen but I don't see any new episodes!

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

absolutely entertaining

that was a very very enjoyable animation. I'm looking forward to some more carnage and random amounts of awesome :D

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

yes another CCC :D

your animations always make me extremely happy :D! this is just another great one

Give a Moose a Muffin Give a Moose a Muffin

that was short, simple and funny :D

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

petty, boring, laking in tallent

its one had even more whining and crying then the first one. there was almost nothing good about the jokes, the art was ok in some parts pretty good in a couple and shit in most. really the whole feeling was centered around jellous jokes and halfass stabs at animators that probably don't care what you think. it was kinda petty :\

CoolDrMoney responds:

Yea man this is heartbreakin wats happenin on here

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

the very very very begining was the only good part

the Rina Brawl Boyz was only good part. it had very little to do with the subject but it also had talent and solid animation. the rest of it had half-assed animation, so-so art, lame to moderate jokes or general entertainment value. basicly it was somewhere between Ok and Sucked. I'll watch part 2 to see if theres any more talented bits but I dont have my hopes up.

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

I'm so glad these are being animated now

I knew it was only a matter of time before these went from comic to animation :D great work

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

that was amazing :D

I'm going to send a link of this to just about everyone I know :D! great work

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

great :D

the whole thing was pretty funny in a random kinda way and the ending was perfect :D needless to say I lol'd quite hard

Khonjin responds:

I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks for the review :D

Runners Edge Runners Edge

this should have a higher rating the 2.80

so I gave you an extra +.03 :D

the animation is a lil rough and repetitive but hell its rough and repetitive in the real Mirror's edge. it wasn't a bad flash considering it was done so fast. I'll give you an 8 :D